Licensed Medical Detox + Assessment Services
The first step in the continuum of care for some clients is an appropriate detoxification for alcohol, benzodiazepines, and opiates. We offer both ambulatory and medical detox from drugs and Alcohol. Our medical teams use a standard protocol approved for each type of drug detox as well as alcohol detox. Our staff of licensed medical detox + assessment professionals, comprised of doctors, therapists, RNs, and LPNs are trained to handle all aspects of a detox along with the withdrawal symptoms. Our team provides a caring option for families.
In addition to detox services, we offer a comprehensive assessment that gets to the root cause of the substance use. Together, the detox and assessment typically last no longer than 14 days. Our Detox + Assessment Programs in CO, UT, and NM offer the following:
- MDs and RNs supervising and supporting you 24/7
- Withdrawal symptoms medically managed in a comfortable environment with private rooms
- Standardized psychological and psychiatric assessments
- Help understanding the underlying issues driving your substance use disorder
- An appropriate treatment plan created by you and professionals
- We help you get the life you want and develop specific next step planning that can get you there
Use the links on the left of this page to visit our three individual location pages in Colorado, New Mexico, and Utah for program details.